Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Things I Study....

What have I been studying lately? Poop. Plain and simple I have spent my time examining, researching and discussing poop. We have recently moved into the new world of solid food. I knew this adventure would bring a change in the diaper department because what goes in must come out!

I guess what I didn't realize would be how frightening this change would be. You get so accustomed to your child's "normal" diaper deal, so when there is a relatively drastic change you feel that this cannot be right. And now we are in limbo. A different color, different consistency, fluctuating frequency day by day. Sheesh! Cut a new mom a break!

All I can say is... thank goodness for after hours pediatrician numbers and Google. If I couldn't look at pictures of other people's kids poop I don't know how I would get through the night! Yes, I really just said that... and you know you've done it too!

0 comments: