Friday, March 5, 2010

Lamaze - My First Fishbowl

I LOVE this toy and so does my daughter. It's absolutely adorable.

The bowl is very bright and colorful. It has a fabric texture as well as a plastic one for the front and back of the fishbowl. The plastic area actually has water in and some little fish that float about in the water.

The inside of the bowl is big enough to fit the four sea creatures that it comes with. Each creature has different texture materials and make different noises. The fish jingles, the crab crinkles, the oyster squeaks and the octopus doesn't make a sound but has a silky feel to it.

My daughter loves to take each fish out and chew on it. She also gets some throwing practice in by tossing the fish around.

It's also small enough to throw in the diaper bag when going somewhere. And it doesn't make a lot of noise!! This is crucial to me as most of her toys sing and ring and ding all day long. No batteries and she still loves it!
It's a great quality product at a good price. I really don't have any complaints about this toy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute toy! My daughter had to have things that crinkled! She still loves the noise :-)