Saturday, October 9, 2010

Witch Craft - Book Review

Halloween is right around the corner and I am always on the look out for fun and easy things to do! Quirk Books has brought you a fantastic book that includes wicked accessories, creepy-cute toys, magical tricks and more!

Witch Craft, compiled by Margaret McGuire and Alicia Kachmar, is the only book you need this Halloween. I has tons of activities for you to do or for you to do with your little ones to get into the spirit. You can do anything from making your own crystal balls to creating some Wicked Mary Janes to dress up your feet! And my favorite... a cupcake graveyard!

Everything in this book is brightly illustrated with color photos. Each project also has a simple list of supplies needed and step by step instructions. It can't get an easier! The ideas are really clever and they are all in one book for easy reference next year.

I really like this book and think it is full of great ideas! I am excited to do some more projects this year... and then do them with my daughter next year when she's old enough!