Thursday, December 15, 2011

Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolates Review


The holidays are literally around the corner! If you are anything like me you have a few gifts left to purchase. I tend to leave the "tough" ones to the end, and then some others always come up last minute. And once I am done with the majority of my shopping it's like my brain shuts down and those last few gifts become impossible. Well, now I have an answer that will be sure to please.

I recently had the opportunity to check out Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolates. I am a big chocolate lover, so I was super excited. When the box arrived on my door step I was shocked by the selection that had been sent my way! Inside I found several samples, including some of their extra dark truffles and no sugar added chocolate bars. Being the traditionalist that I am, I was most excited to dive into their signature truffles.


I started small and opened a 2 pack. With the first bite I knew these were some quality truffles. Creamy and delicious! I loved how they didn't taste super sugary like a lot of other truffles. In fact, they were so good I rushed upstairs with the one left in the box and made my husband try it right away. He loved it as well and right away asked if we could give some to his dad for Christmas... the man has a reputation for having a chocolate problem. And my husband knew he would appreciate this high quality taste.

Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolates will make the perfect gift this holiday season. Whether you need a sweet treat for a host/hostess gift, something delicious for your favorite teacher, or want to impress your boss... you can't go wrong with this chocolate. They are perfect to have on hand and serve holiday guests with wine or coffee and tea.

Guylian products can be found in many local retailers. You can find a list of retailers near you on their website. I found them at my local Stop and Shop and Walmart. Hurry and pick up a sweet and affordable treat this holiday season!

5 comments:

nicolthepickle (Nicole Graham) said...

Mmmh, they looks so good. I always thought I didn't like the "seashell" chocolates, but I when I tried real Guylain ones not imitations I realized how wrong I was.
So yummy.

Lara said...

They are so yummy!!

Mom vs. the boys said...

YUM!

Show Me Mama said...

OH, my those look really delicious. My husband will literally go crazy when he sees this. :)
Thanks for sharing.

Lara said...

My husband is a huge candy guy, too! He's been really enjoying himself with these...lol!