Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Food and Love


101 Stories Celebrating Special Times with Family and Friends... and Recipes Too!
Food is an expression of love — both the romantic kind and the comforting kind between family and friends. With its savory, sweet, and sometimes spicy stories, this delightful collection will sprinkle in laughs, warm hearts of readers, and stir up memories that certain aromas and tastes always bring. Readers will relish the stories on how love and food together played a flavorful part in life. Some recipes included too!
I am a big fan of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books. I love that they are made up of short stories that you can quickly read one or two. I often find myself getting so wrapped up in the inspiring stories of others that I can't put them down! A major bonus with these books is that there is one (or more) for everyone. From kids to adults, cat lovers to football fans there is a book for you.

This latest addition, Food and Love, is a great one for me. I love to cook and cooking for my family is the best. From hosting big holiday meals to a quiet night together, there is something special about sitting down to a meal made with love. This book is full of stories about special traditions, cooking together, memories, and more. And some of the stories even include recipes.


This is a great book to warm your soul and your belly! 

0 comments: