Friday, October 26, 2012

Ornaments with Love


Christmas is right around the corner and I am beyond excited! Every year the holiday season becomes more and more exciting as my daughter truly grasps the sites and sounds of the holiday. And this year we will be able to add the joy of a newborn baby into the mix! So needless to say, I am in full holiday swing!

Our family loves Christmas ornaments. Every year mom searches high and low for the perfect ornament for each member of the family to add to the tree. I am personally a very big fan of the personalized ornaments. Ornaments with Love is a great site that has a great selection to meet every interest and personality. And they can be personalized for free!

I was very lucky to be asked to check out one of their ornaments up close and in person for this review. I decided to get my daughter something special to commemorate this year. Since this is her first year at her new dance school I decided to get her a personalized ballerina Christmas ornament.

I am so pleased with my selection and the entire experience. My order arrived quickly and packaged nicely so that the ornament was protected. The name and date and clear and large enough to easily be read. Now we have a keepsake to hang on our tree every year and fondly look back at our daughter's first year taking dance classes. She is going to love this ornament, and we are going to treasure it for years to come.

I would highly recommend you check out Ornaments with Love. Their selection is fabulous, their service is great, and their products are high quality. I will definitely be looking to them for personalized ornaments in the future.

0 comments: