Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thyme Maternity now available at Babies R Us!

Thyme Maternity announced its official launch in the U.S. 
through an exclusive partnership with Babies“R”Us and BabiesRUs.com/Thyme

With decades of experience helping moms-to-be look and feel their best, Thyme offers current and comfortable maternity styles from casual to work, plus a complete line of nursing tops and accessories for the transition period after baby is born. Available styles will include denim, dressy and casual pants, knit tops and blouses, dresses, tees, lounge wear and outerwear, nursing tops and bras plus a complete line of nursing fashions and accessories.

In addition to offering apparel tailored for mom-to-be during her special state of mind and body, Thyme Maternity offers a full of life experience which includes expert advice, styling and fashion tips, and more to help moms-to-be on their pregnancy and post-pregnancy journey. You can learn more here: thymematernityUSA.com/ or facebook.com/thymematernityusa.

My Thoughts:
Being pregnant is not the most comfortable time for a woman and her body. This pregnancy has been a real challenge for me since it was a completely different time of year then my last. So none of my season appropriate clothes fit me at the right time. I also got big much faster the second time around then the first. So I was back on the hunt for new maternity clothes.

I wish that this launch had come earlier in my pregnancy because it would have been my go-to brand. I was lucky enough to get to try a sample piece from their collection and I was impressed!

This tunic was the perfect top to dress up a comfortable outfit for a family party. The material was soft and stretched around my very big belly at the beginning of my ninth month of pregnancy. I loved the length because it allowed me to wear comfy maternity leggins instead of real pants. I threw a black sweater over to complete the look. I was comfortable all day!

Now I am looking into their collection of nursing shirts. I have seen some that look very fashionable while staying true to the soft, comfortable material I know I will want after my c-section next week.

0 comments: