Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My Little Pony - Equestria Girls

Available Now!

Los Angeles, CA - My Little Pony Equestria Girls, the full-length feature introducing an exciting dimension to the incredibly popular My Little Pony brand, is coming to Blu-ray and DVD in the US and Canada on August 6th from Shout! Factory Kids, in collaboration with Hasbro Studios. The DVD, which includes outstanding bonus features, is priced at $16.99 SRP and the Blu-ray/DVD/Digital combo at $24.97 SRP. My Little Pony: Equestria Girls is now available for pre-order at Amazon.com, Target.com and Walmart.com.

When Twilight Sparkle’s crown is stolen from the Crystal Empire, she pursues the thief, Sunset Shimmer, into an alternate world where she finds herself turned into…a teenage girl! To regain her crown and return to Equestria, Twilight must learn how to fit into this strange, new world and defeat Sunset Shimmer in a competition to become crowned Princess of the Fall Formal at Canterlot High. Luckily, she will have the assistance of Spike and five teenage girls who remind her of a certain group of ponies back home.

For more information on My Little Pony: Equestria Girls, please visit www.mlpeg.com.

My Thoughts:
Another fantastic My Little Pony DVD for my daughter and I to enjoy together. We have been enjoying the adventures of these magical ponies on TV and on DVD for a while now. So getting a chance to enjoy a full-length movie was a real treat!

My daughter loved that the pony turned into a girl. And now she pretends to be a pony that has turned into a girl all the time! I love the imagination and creativity that My Little Pony has instilled in my daughter. I also enjoy the messages of friendship and teamwork that can be found throughout the series, as well as the new full-length movie. If you have a My Little Pony fan in life you should check this out!

0 comments: