Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide - DreamWorks Holiday Collection DVD


Available for the FIRST-TIME this limited edition collection features four holiday favorites in one DVD box set for just $19.98. The glittering box set includes Shrek The Halls, Merry Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda Holiday and Dragons Holiday: Gift of the Night Fury as well as bonus features including games, music videos and more!

Start a new holiday tradition!  Bring the family together in front of the fire and get cozy —The DreamWorks Holiday Collection provides hours of entertainment for all ages.

My Thoughts:
I get so excited when the holiday specials start on TV. I try so hard to figure out when everything is on and not miss any of my favorites. But all too often I miss them. Now I have 4 fabulous holiday specials on DVD and they will be watched every holiday season by my family!

We settled in on one snowy day to check out the festive cartoons. My husband loves the hilarious crew from Madagascar - so this funny film about the 4-some trying to save Christmas by delivering all the gifts on Santa's sleigh was his favorite. My daughter is a Shrek fan so she was laughing out loud at Donkey's silly antics as Shrek tries to make Fiona's Christmas extra special. It's their first Christmas as a family with those little babies running around. Very sweet! I was excited for Dragons Holiday because it was one we had never seen and it didn't disappoint! And of course, our adorable pal Po was a hilarious hit in Kung Fu Panda Holiday.

The reason this DVD is such a hit in our house is because it's fun for kids and adults! It will be a family tradition for years to come! Grab it now from Amazon or Walmart or another major retailer. It will get you and your family in the holiday spirit!

0 comments: