Monday, February 21, 2011

Florida's Natural Orange Juice - Review

I had forgotten how much I love Florida's Natural Orange Juice. Since going on Weight Watchers I had limited myself to black coffee in the morning. But when I was given the opportunity to review Florida's Natural my mouth started to water. I really do love orange juice! And it's really good for you, so I should keep it in my daily diet.

Here is a little bit about Florida's Natural:
Most people think all orange juice is from Florida. But did you know that Tropicana® Pure Premium and Simply Orange® sometimes import their juice? Because Florida’s Natural is owned by Florida growers, every drop of their orange juice comes only from homegrown Florida oranges. Never imported. And supporting American growers is always in style. For more information about Florida’s Natural, visit http://bit.ly/b46i39.
The morning that I woke up after picking up a carton I was really excited. Yup, it was as yummy and refreshing as I remembered. That carton didn't last long and I intend on getting more. It's a great way to start your morning and wake up your taste buds!
I also love that they offer such a wide variety of flavors. I am a no pulp orange juice kinda girl. I like to keep it simple. But every once in a while it's good to spice things up. Florida's Natural has great flavors like Raspberry Lemonade, Florida's Grapefruit, Cranberry Ruby Red Cocktail, and more. You can learn more and check out their full selection here.

Florida's Natural is also running a sweepstakes to win a year's supply of orange juice! Sweet deal! You can enter on their Facebook page.

5 comments:

Mom vs. the boys said...

I love oj in the morning, it's a good pick me up!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I love the name of your blog! I am a new follower!

Come over and say hello sometime! Or, come to win of my giveaway's; Rockin' Green Detergent, Baby Bond Nursing Cover (great gift idea too!), or Roundabout Cupcake Sleeves. They all have more than a week with very low entries!

I'll be giving away a few cloth diapers soon, too!

Show Me Mama said...

We cannot be without Orange Juice in our house. If we have a little left, my husband will run to the store to pick some up. It sure keeps your day going great! Thanks for sharing!

Lara said...

I am starting to feel that way, too! We went without it for so long, but now I crave it in the morning.

It really is a pick me up! Love it!

Anonymous said...

As a born and raised Floridian, I just want to say that I'm very happy that your prefer our orange juice to imported orange juice.