Monday, February 7, 2011

Momma Fail

So I had a crazy morning. I over slept... a lot... because I didn't get much sleep last night at all. Just one of those nights where your mind refuses to shut down and you think about anything and everything. So as I was running out the door to work I realized I never weighed in. I can't bring myself to weigh in this afternoon because I like to do it at the same time every week. So, I will weigh in first thing tomorrow morning and let you all know how it went!

But in the meantime... check in with everyone else over at the Weekly Weight Loss Challenge!

2 comments:

Mom vs. the boys said...

same here! rough night! My mind would not stop!! ugh! then middle man woke up at 1am and 4am to pee! grr....

Donnetta said...

I hate when I oversleep!! So stressful! Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow. Mine is Wednesday!