Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: The Original Christmas Classics on Blu-ray


Wow, what a perfect holiday walk down memory lane. This Blu-ray set is the perfect collection of the old time classics that brought families together during the holiday season. I remember looking through the TV guide to make sure we didn't miss these family favorites. Now you can have them in your home, ready to watch anytime, with the Blu-ray collection.

The cute and family-friendly box set contains four of the most beloved holiday TV specials of all time, including the Rankin/Bass classics “Frosty the Snowman,” “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” “Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town” and “Frosty Returns.” Watching these iconic TV specials are part of the American holiday tradition, just like baking cookies or trimming the Christmas tree!  The holiday season just wouldn’t be the same without them…  

The Original Christmas Classics collection will be available wherever Blu-rays ($44.95 SRP) are sold.

They just don't seem to make holiday shows the way they used to! I still look to these classics each and every year to get in the true spirit. And now I am excited to be able to share them with my daughter. While the animation may not be what she used to, I think she will truly appreciate the stories and Christmas messages behind each of these tales.

Frosty the Snowman is probably my favorite from this collection. There is something about his smile and the music that just bring me back to my childhood. Tell me, what is your favorite Christmas special?

Be sure to visit The Original Christmas Classics Facebook page!


0 comments: