Saturday, November 24, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: safeHands Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizer

The holidays are quickly approaching and I have one thing on my mind..... germs! Having a baby born so close to Christmas has made me a nervous wreck. IT has even driven me to consider not seeing family on Christmas day in order to protect my newborn from those pesky germs lurking on hands of loved ones.

Then I received some information about safeHands and the opportunity to check out some of their products. This could be just what I'm looking for!
What is safeHands®?
safeHands®  is the world’s first line of soothing and effective alcohol free hand sanitizers developed for multiple daily use. It’s hydrating foam-based hand sanitizer kills more than 99.99% of germs on contact, while still leaving hands silky smooth.

I was a big believer in hand sanitizer when my daughter was born and would insist people use it before holding her. Then I started to worry about the fact that it was loaded with alcohol. I wasn't very comfortable with that and turned to the less convenient, but still effective, good old hand washing in the sink.

safeHands has just the products I need to encourage my family and friends to quickly and conveniently disinfect their hands before handling my son. And it's a product that I feel comfortable with my daughter using as well.  With their line of products for kids, safeSquirts, I can take it everywhere with me and know i can clean her hands whenever it's needed.


I would definitely recommend you check out their website to learn more. There is no better time than the holidays to keep kids germ free and healthy!

0 comments: