Monday, November 18, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide - My Little Pony: A Very Minty Christmas

Available Now on DVD

The “Here Comes Christmas Candy Cane” is an important part of Ponyville — it’s the beacon that shows jolly old Santa Claus the way to the town as he makes his holiday rounds each year. But when Minty accidentally breaks it, uh-oh! It looks like Ponyville is destined to have a bleak holiday season. Minty is determined to do anything to save Christmas for her Pony friends while they, in turn, band together to try and cheer up their despondent friend. Together, they all discover that Christmas can come anyway, wrapped in the love of good friends and the oversized heart of one little clumsy, minty-green Pony!

The My Little Pony brand has been beloved for three decades, and is now more popular than ever. My Little Pony: A Very Minty Christmas is a gift everypony will love!

Bonus Feature:
Sing-Alongs

My Thoughts:
My entire family loves the holiday season! Once November hits we are in the spirit and enjoying everything about this wonderful time of year. One of our favorite things to do is catch up on all our holiday shows and movies. This year my daughter was thrilled to add this DVD to her collection.

We have already watched this Christmas DVD several times and we are all loving it. My daughter loves her pretty pony friends while my husband and I love the message portrayed about the true spirit of Christmas and the celebration of friendship.

All too often we get caught up in the gift giving craze. And it's very easy for our kids to pick up on that and get lost in the hoop-la too. This fun holiday movie is a great way to remind our kids that there is more to the holiday season than gifts. I would highly recommend checking out this DVD this holiday season!

0 comments: