Monday, November 25, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide - Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff


Join Phineas and Ferb on an out-of-this-world adventure as they dig, drill, and explore for hidden treasure for their Museum of Cool in their newest ride, the A.T.T. (All Terrain Transformatron). Play as Agent P and stop Dr. Doofenshmirtz from releasing his horde of robots on the Tri-State area.

Available On: Nintendo 3DS™, Nintendo DS™, Wii U™, Wii™, Xbox 360®

My Thoughts:
This game is a lot of fun! My daughter loves to watch Phineas and Ferb and I can honestly say it's a show that my husband and I can sit down and enjoy with her. So now that she is starting to play some video games I figured that this one would be a hit.

I think the storyline in this game is key. It really keeps her motivated and interested to see what's going on next. And the game moves at a good pace for kids. It can keep her engaged and interested for quite some time. The music and sounds are great and really add to the experience.

The only trouble we had was with some of the controls. You really have to be pretty spot on with your jumping. But I think with time she will get the hang of it better. It wasn't enough to discourage her from playing!

This would make a great gift this holiday season for any kid who is a fan of the show. It really is true to the characters and general theme of the show. Lots of family fun!

0 comments: