Friday, November 8, 2013

Winnie The Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year


Available NOW on Blu-ray and DVD 

Get ready to ring in the season with a full-length adventure straight from the heart of the Hundred Acre Wood!  Join Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Roo and the whole gang in Winnie The Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year – now on Blu-ray™ and Digital Copy for the very first time. Newly re-mastered in digital high definition, this sparkling holiday classic is an inspiring celebration of friendship.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year, but Rabbit will only discover the true spirit of the season after his pals make misguided New Year’s resolutions to change – with hilarious and heartfelt results! Featuring beloved characters, delightful songs and fun-filled bonus goodies, this special “Gift of Friendship Edition” is sure to become a shared family tradition for generations to come!



My Thoughts:
I am so excited! My son is a HUGE Winnie The Pooh fan! My daughter kind of skipped over Winnie The Pooh and fell in love with all of the princesses. But I was (and still am!) a Pooh fan, so seeing my son get super excited when he sees Pooh on the screen delights me!

When my copy of Winnie The Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year arrived I was so anxious to pop it in the Blu-ray player. I had never seen this movie and I was also anxious to see how my son liked it. He was mesmerized through the entire thing... and so was my daughter!

The lovable crew from the Hundred Acre Woods are the perfect pals to illustrate important life lessons. I'm sure Rabbit has some true fans, but I have always seen her as rather cranky. Of course she has some redeeming qualities, but I wasn't too surprised to see her wanting her friends to "change." This isn't the first time she has requested the Tigger stop bouncing. But that's one of the most wonderful things about Tigger! Learning that she loves her friends for who they are is a touching and important lesson. We all have things that "bug" us about our friends and family. But those qualities are all part of what makes them who they are!

This movie is filled with so much happiness and joy. From fun music, to silly old friends, to portraying the holiday spirit in friendship and thoughtfulness. This is a wonderful movie to share this holiday season. There are also some really cool BONUS features that really had my daughter up and excited! This was a hit with ALL the members of my family and will be watched over and over this holiday season!

* I received a copy of this Blu-ray to facilitate my honest review. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

0 comments: