Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pound Puppies: Super Secret Pup Club Coming to DVD

Pound Puppies: Super Secret Pup Club
On DVD October 16, 2012
from Shout! Factory Kids

"A pup for every person and a person for every pup!" That's the motto for the Pound Puppies: Lucky, Niblet, Cookie, Squirt, and Strudel - a team of fearless canines whose sworn mission is to find homes for lonely dogs. However, when the Pound Puppies get too busy, the younger puppies, Rebound, Cupcake and Patches form the Super Secret Pup Club to help out with the missions!

On October 16, 2012, Pound Puppies: Super Secret Pup Club will arrive on DVD from Shout! Factory Kids in collaboration with Hasbro. The DVD set features five exciting Pound Puppies adventures and also contains all-new bonus features, including Learn to Draw Rebound.

Winner of the 2012 Humanitas Prize in Children's Animation, the Pound Puppies series is currently airing on The Hub in the U.S. and YTV in Canada.

My Thoughts:
One day when flipping through the channels I discovered The Hub. I was so excited to find this channel as it showed that it aired tons of my favorite cartoons from when I was a little girl. From My Little Ponies to Smurfs to Pound Puppies. I couldn't wait to give it a try with  my daughter and see what she thought of what I consider to be "classic" TV.

My daughter took a very strong liking to Pound Puppies. She gets very excited when it's on and often asks for it throughout the day. So I was thrilled to have the opportunity to check out this new DVD, since now I have a DVD on hand for when it's not on TV and she is itching to see those adorable pups!

I really enjoy watching the Pound Puppies with my daughter. They are loyal and true friends devoted to doing what is best for each animal. They have each other's back on every crazy adventure they end up on. And I think the puppies are just the cutest, so this DVD was extra fun to watch.

This show portrays a message of friendship and loyalty. It's full of silly adventures that keeps kids engaged and entertained. I would suggest you check it out on The Hub and grab a copy of the newest DVD on October 16th.


0 comments: