Friday, December 7, 2012

Whole Fruit Sorbet - Review

Whole Fruit Sorbet from J&J Snacks

Whole Fruit Sorbets are an award-winning member of the Whole Fruit Line by J&J Snack Foods. Available in five flavors: Mango, Black Cherry, Raspberry, Strawberry, and Lemon. Voted Best Flavors by Cooking Light Magazine! WHOLE FRUIT Lemon and Mango are bursting with award-winning refreshment.
  • Naturally fat free
  • Full 16 fl. oz. size pint
  • Smooth and creamy taste
  • Refreshing, unique flavors
My Thoughts:
I was so excited to have the opportunity to check out each of these 5 flavors for review. I have always been a fan of fruit and sorbets. But with this pregnancy it has been one of my strongest cravings. I constantly want really cold fruit. So the Whole Fruit Sorbets were seriously exactly what I wanted!


I decided to try the Raspberry flavor first and was completely delighted. It is everything it says it is and more. It really does have a smooth and creamy consistency. The flavor is just right. It's not too sweet but definitely refreshing. A small bowl leaves you feeling refreshed and satisfied. 


I have since tried all five flavors and have enjoyed each and every one. These sorbets are a big hit in my house with myself, my husband, and my daughter. My daughter's favorite is Strawberry, but I like them all! These are definitely worth looking for at your local food store.

If you are interested in learning more about the Whole Fruit Sorbets you can check out their website at http://www.jjsnack.com/wholefruit/home1.aspx.  

2 comments:

ElmoFan said...

Looks great!

Show Me Mama said...

I know it is cold but I sure would love to have some of this yummy sorbet. It looks so good on your counter :)