Thursday, May 1, 2014

Meet The Happy's!


I am so excited to share a new toy from the makers of ZhuZhu Pets... The Happy's! When I saw these adorable little pets I knew that they would be a big hit with my daughter. She desperately wants a puppy, so from the minute we opened her new pal she has been playing with it, feeding it, and just all around loving it!


From doing tricks for Happy Treats to racing after their Chase & Play ball, The Happy’s really play with you! Just like real puppies and kittens, they love to spin, sit, pounce and play. Appealing to boys and girls, kids can even train The Happy’s to do more tricks with the interactive Happy Treats.



My daughter was thrilled to be able to invite some friends over for a Meet The Happy's play date.

The kids at this party ranged in ages from 1 to 8... and every single one of them had a blast! These toys are recommended for ages 4+, but with my supervision my son had a blast chasing all of these furry friends around the house. He thought they were hysterical! The girls had a much better understanding of these toys and how they worked. They were running all over letting their pets follow them. They loved using the interact treats to make their pets do things. They were a hit all around!



These are definitely going to be a hot toy! They provided hours of fun and entertainment during our party. My daughter has been playing with hers ever since and her friends each got to take one home, too. They are all asking to meet up for another play date with their "pets."

* I received free products in exchange for a review. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

0 comments: