Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide - Massage Envy


The holiday season is a beautiful time filled with friends, family, holiday music, shopping, wrapping and so much more! While we all enjoy the festivities.... we can also find ourselves stressed, tired, cold, and a little cranky. Let's face it... the holidays are a lot of work!

I have discovered a great way to make some time for myself and ease the aches and pains that come from my stress and constant running around! I spent 2 glorious hours at the Massage Envy location in Florham Park, NJ. From the moment I walked in to the bright, quiet reception area I could feel myself relax as I looked forward to the treatments awaiting me.


I was about to receive a 1 hour massage and a 1 hour facial. I was greeted cheerfully at the main desk where they checked me in and gave me a couple of forms to fill out. On these forms I was able to make note of any areas that I wanted to focus on, areas to avoid, how much pressure I wanted, and more. It was thorough without being too lengthy.

Once I was done I was taken on a quick tour to give a feel for the room I would be in. Since I was having two treatments done I was put in a dual service room that has a sink. This was really nice because it meant that I didn't have to change rooms. They explained how the beds were heated (ahhh, love it!) and the music, lights, and bed temperature could all be adjusted at my request. It was nice to know all of that up front so that when I was getting settled I knew what could be adjusted.

I then sat down to go over my form to make sure they knew everything they needed to know to make my experience the most enjoyable and beneficial. Then the fun part... my massage and facial!


My therapist was incredible knowledgeable and thoughtful She checked in several times to make sure the pressure she was using was just right and that everything was how I wanted it. She totally put me at ease and made the experience very enjoyable. When she was done with the massage she was able to fill me in on where my trouble spots are and how often she would recommend I come in to manage my concerns and any concerns she came across.

The facial was an eye opening experience for me. My therapist talked to me in depth about my daily routine for my face and what kind of skin I had. She gave me tips and tricks to help me improve on the health and overall appearance of my skin. She made a note of what products she used and why. This way I could purchase anything I wanted to incorporate at home right at the front desk.


I had a fabulous experience at Massage Envy. From start to finish the staff made me feel comfortable. My therapist knew her stuff and left me feeling refreshed, revitalized, and ready to take on the rest of my day! I have since made some major changes to my skin care routine, as per her recommendations, and have seen dramatic changes. I feel like my skin is more hydrated and even then it was before. I will definitely be returning to take care of my stress and skin.

Massage Envy is the perfect holiday gift for someone else....or for yourself! And if you are in the New Jersey region you can take advantage of this fantastic holiday deal.... purchase a $100 gift card and receive a complimentary 1/2 hour upgrade!


My mother-in-law got me a Massage Envy gift card once and it was the best gift! It was easy to use and made for a perfect day out for me! With two kids... me time is hard to come by!

* I received complimentary services in order to facilitate this review. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

0 comments: