Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic: Adventures of the Cutie Mark Crusaders

Available TODAY on DVD!

Everypony is unique! If you lived in Equestria, what would your CUTIE MARK be? The Cutie Mark Crusaders can help you find out! My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Adventures Of The Cutie Mark Crusaders is coming to DVD on February 24, 2015 in the U.S. and Canada from Shout! Factory Kids in collaboration with Hasbro Studios.  Offered as a bonus feature is a fun new sing-along and coloring sheets!

In EQUESTRIA, obtaining a CUTIE MARK is an important coming-of-age moment for a young Pony. After all, Ponies acquire their CUTIE MARKS only after they discover a unique characteristic about themselves, setting them apart from all other Ponies. So when Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom meet, they instantly become friends and make it their mission to find their CUTIE MARKS! They are The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Adventures Of The Cutie Mark Crusader episodes include The Cutie Mark Chronicles, The Cutie Pox, Flight To The Finish, Pinkie Pride, and Twilight Time.



My Thoughts:

I have a five year old fan of the My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic series. We try to catch these adorable ponies whenever we can on the Discovery Family channel, but we also keep a few favorites on standby on DVD just in case we feel the desire to visit Equestria when it's not on TV.

My Little Pony is one of those shows that I can sit down and enjoy with my daughter. It is filled with messages of friendship and helping one another. Each pony is very unique with their own personality, from the athletic Rainbow Dash to the fashionista Rarity. My daughter has a different favorite every week! I love how they all work together for the good of each other and their home.




I loved this DVD because it was fun and informative. I always wondered what the marks on each pony were and how they got them. The cutie marks sure are cute, but they also have meaning behind them. But those cutie marks don't define who the ponies are. What truly matters is on the inside - not the outside. This is a great addition to your DVD collection and a fun DVD to watch together!

0 comments: