Thursday, June 11, 2015

First Response


“I participated in a Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for First Response. I received product samples as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.”

Ever since I was a little girl there was one thing I knew I wanted to be... a mommy. I took care of my dolls, babysat as much as I could, became a camp counselor, and eventually went on to be an elementary school teacher. Kids have always been a part of my life and I knew that I wanted some of my own.

When my husband and I got married I immediately started the conversation. I wanted babies! He was at a different place and wanted to buy a house and be a little more settled. So we agreed on a plan to buy a house and start trying for a baby. Yay!

Once the house was purchased I was ready. Every day that I didn't know if I was pregnant or not was torture. I just wanted to know! Getting pregnant is not always the easiest and can take some time. And for me, it became even more difficult to know because I didn't have a completely regular cycle. So I was shopping for pregnancy tests that would tell me right away! As quick as possible! Early detection was a priority for me.

It's been six years since I took my first pregnancy test. In the past few years I have taken many more and I am so thrilled to share with you the steps that First Response has taken to help us all out with early detection.  Can you imagine finding out that you're pregnant 6 days before your missed period?!?! For a woman who is counting the days that is huge!



First Response has also taken into consideration how we have to take the test. I can admit I have peed on my hand. It's not the most pleasant of experiences, but a very small price to pay to see that positive sign! But First Response wants the entire experience to be a good one. So they have give us a cutting-edge curved shaped design to better fit our hands with a longer handle and a 50% wider tip. Making it easier to test and feel confident that we've done it right.

The results are ready in only three minutes and are easy to read.  No more guessing! Two pink lines mean... pregnant! The test can be done at any time of day and has a 99% accuracy from the day of your expected period, and it's designed to detect all relevant forms of human hCG throughout pregnancy.

This test if life changing, literally. So accuracy and time are of the utmost importance. First Response wants to give you the answers as quickly and accurately as possible. They also make it super easy to find their products by making them available at all major drugstores and grocery stores and retail from $8.99 - $15.99.

0 comments: