Tuesday, June 30, 2015

My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic: Cutie Mark Quests

MY LITTLE PONY – FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC:
CUTIE MARK QUESTS
COMING TO DVD JUNE 30, 2015



Los Angeles, CA – Join the Mane 6 and friends for a quest of epic proportions! My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Cutie Mark Quests is coming to DVD on June 30 in the U.S. and Canada from Shout! Kids in collaboration with Hasbro Studios.

In Equestria, being true to yourself is the key to earning your cutie mark. Join Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash—as well as everyone’s favorite Cutie Mark Crusaders, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom—as they journey to find their own Cutie Marks, take on the spirit of chaos and disharmony and visit a village where… everypony has given up their Cutie Marks?! It’s all here in Cutie Mark Quests!


My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Cutie Mark Quests carries a suggested list price of $14.98 and is now available for pre-order at amazon.com, amazon.ca, and shoutkids.com.

Episodes Include:
The Show Stoppers
The Return Of Harmony, Part 1
The Return Of Harmony, Part 2
Cutie Markless, Part 1
Cutie Markless, Part 2

Bonus Feature:
Sing-Along

My Thoughts:
Another fabulous DVD to keep the fun going with these cute little ponies. My daughter is a huge My Little Pony fan. She adores the ponies and finds each one so unique in personality and interests. She loves each one fore different reasons, from Rainbow Dash because she loves rainbows, to Fluttershy because she adores animals, to Rarity because they have fashion in common. Each one is special to her in their own way.


This DVD is really fun. I love that some of the episodes are two parters. They are almost like little movies in themselves because the fun keeps on going. My daughter has been watching the DVD over and over again. I love that I can pop the DVD in for an episode or two and keep her TV time to a minimum. I also love that my daughter can watch her ponies whenever she wants... even when they aren't on TV!

0 comments: