Friday, February 5, 2010

30 Before 30

My 27th birthday is quickly approaching. While I realize that 27 is not "old," I am starting to feel the weight of "30" upon my shoulders. I feel like I'm in an awkward place in my life. I'm married (for almost 4 years!! when did that happen?), we own a house, have a baby, I completed my Masters Degree.... but I still feel like a child. It's almost as if I feel an age will make me an adult. I remember thinking that when I was 25 people would see me as an adult. I still don't feel like an adult!

Well... even if I feel like a kid I am very much an adult. And if this year is any indication of how quickly time will pass... 30 will be here before I know it! Time to make my 30 before 30 list!! This is a work in progress.. so here are the first 10.

1. Take my baby girl to Disney World
2. Go on a 2nd Honeymoon with my husband
3. Take a cooking class
4. Go jet skiing
5. Plant a garden
6. Finish the basement
7. Knit a blanket
8. Read the Twilight Series
9.
10.

Ok, you'll have to settle for the first 8. This is harder than it sounds!!

0 comments: