Friday, January 27, 2012

Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring

So Pinterest has become my new obsession. I somehow get sucked into this place where time flies by and when I look up from my computer I have passed hours. And this recipe is one of the gems have discovered there:



Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring
All Things Delicious


2 small tubes refrigerator buttermilk biscuits OR 1 tube Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits
3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
1/2 C. pancake syrup
1/3 C. packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 C. chopped pecans, opt.
1/4 C. chopped almonds, opt.

Spray a fluted pan with non-stick spray.

Combine your butter and syrup in one bowl. In another bowl combine your sugar, cinnamon, and nuts (I didn't use any nuts in mine).

Pour half of your syrup/butter mixture into the bottom of your pan. Then sprinkle half of your sugar mixture on top. 

Lay your biscuits on the bottom of the pan, overlapping to form a ring.

Pour the remainder of your syrup/butter mixture over the top and sprinkle with the remaining sugar mixture.

Bake for 20 minutes at 375. I started checking at 15 to see when they were golden brown and ended up taking them out at 18 minutes... so keep an eye on them.

Let them cool for one minute in the pan and then invert them onto a serving platter. Enjoy!

These are super easy and incredibly delicious! A huge hit in my house.

2 comments:

ElmoFan said...

YUM! That looks delicious. I'm pinning this one!

Lara said...

It's really good... and very easy! I highly recommend it.