Monday, March 4, 2013

Wreck-It Ralph comes to Blu-ray on March 5th!


Wreck-It Ralph is coming to 3D Blu-ray on March 5th!

Prepare for adventure when the most original film in years' (Bryan Erdy, CBS-TV) that thrilled audiences of all ages drops on Blu-ray! From Walt Disney Animation Studios comes a hilarious, arcade-game-hopping journey in Disney's Wreck-It Ralph. For decades, Ralph has played the bad guy in his popular video game. In a bold move, he embarks on an action-packed adventure and sets out to prove to everyone that he is a true hero with a big heart. As he explores exciting new worlds, he teams up with some unlikely new friends including feisty misfit Vanellope von Schweetz. Then, when an evil enemy threatens their world, Ralph realizes he holds the fate of the entire arcade in his massive hands. Featuring an all-star voice cast and breakthrough bonus features that take you even deeper into the world of video games, Disney's Wreck-It-Ralph has something for every player. 




My Thoughts:
I can remember seeing the previews for Wreck-It Ralph when we went to see Brave in the theatres. My sister and my husband immediately got excited and couldn't wait to see it. It was then on my husband's "must see" list. But when it made it into the theatres I was uber pregnant and we missed it.

So we have been counting down to it's release on DVD. My sister had seen it in theatres and kept telling us we would love. She was absolutely right! When our review copy arrived we sat down for a family movie night, popcorn and all, and went on an adventure with Wreck-It Ralph!
Our family gave this movie two thumbs up. I loved that we could all sit down and enjoy a movie together. My husband and I have very different tastes in movies and this was perfect for us both. He loved being able to identify characters in Game Central Station, the adventures created by the cybugs, and pressing pause to see the "Intermission" and learning all about video game cameos and Disney cameos. My daughter loved everything about Sugar Rush. Her favorite character was Vanellope and she loved all the racing. My favorite part about this movie was the relationship between Ralph and Vanellope and how it developed. I also really enjoyed the fact that I found the movie unpredictable. I really didn't see the ending coming the way it did!

I would highly recommend this movie for everyone! It really is the perfect family film because there is so much for everyone to love. Be sure to check it out on Blu-ray on March 5th!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been curious about this movie! I will have to check it out.