Back to School often means back to the craziness! For moms, juggling school, work, sports, and all the other events happening this time of year can be daunting. Add in having to get dinner on the table and you could have down right impossible. Luckily, Progresso had busy moms in mind when they created their Recipe Starters Cooking Sauces.
Basically, these sauces create a delicious base to then create a full family meal. They even provide you with tons of great recipe ideas to get you started on creating new recipes or cutting corners with old family favorites. You can visit their website to get a taste of the many recipes they've created. They even have a spot for those who have tried them to leave ratings and reviews. I always rely on the reviews of others to let me know if it's something I want to try or not. I tend to look for recipes with minimal ingredients, preferably things I have on hand, quick prep time, and delicious results!
Here are the five delicious flavors that you can look for in your soup aisle:
- Creamy Parmesan Basil: This creamy, full-bodied and indulgent sauce that was inspired by alfredo and creamy pesto sauces can be used to make dishes such as Crispy Garlic-Parmesan Chicken, Creamy Chicken Alfredo, Basil Chicken Ravioli Carbonara and Basil Chicken Thai Noodle
- Creamy Roasted Garlic with Chicken Stock: With caramelized, roasted chicken broth, garlic and a touch of cream, this stock is perfect for dishes such as Creamy Lemon Chicken, Chicken Pot Pie and Chicken Enchiladas
- Fire Roasted Tomato: A medium-thick tomato sauce, accompanied by flavors of roasted, caramelized tomatoes, oregano and bell peppers, which can be used as a great way to begin creating Pulled Chicken Sandwiches, Easy Weeknight Chicken Parmesan, Cheese-stuffed Mini Meat Loaves and Mole Tacos
- Creamy Portabella Mushroom: Creamy and highly indulgent, this smooth sauce is rich with sautéed Portabella mushrooms, giving you any easy way to start delicious dishes like Easy Weeknight Beef Stroganoff, Steak and Mushroom Sandwich and Tetrazzini
- Creamy Three Cheese: Rich and creamy with a blend of yellow and white cheeses, and a savory background of chicken stock, onion, garlic and cracked pepper, this is a great way to satisfy cheese lovers with Easy Weeknight Bacon Mac & Cheese, Twice-Baked Potato Pizza and Cheesy Egg Breakfast Tacos
I received a fabulous kit from Progresso through MyBlogSpark that was filled with everything I needed to create a delicious family meal. The kit came complete with two cans of Recipe Starters, a $10 gift card to purchase other ingredients, 5 recipes to get me started, a baking dish, measuring cups, and a sauce scraper. Now all I had to do was get to work!
We decided to make the Creamy Lemon Chicken using the Roasted Garlic recipe starter. It came out delicious! It was so easy and only required one pan (I love meals like that!). My husband and I were very pleased with the robust flavor, moist chicken, and leftovers!
Click HERE to find a printable coupon for $.65 off of one can of Progresso Recipe Starters!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The information, products and Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ gift packs were provided by Progresso through MyBlogSpark.