Tuesday, November 5, 2013

HOT Holiday Toys

Have you started your Holiday shopping yet? The Holidays gave taken on a whole new meaning for me syince having kids. I am so caught up in the joy and excitement that I have been shopping all year. And this year I get to shop for two kiddos and that just doubles the fun!

Fisher Price is a brand that my family loves and trust. Everywhere you look in my house you will see their products. I even still have some Fisher Price toys from when I was a kid! Talk about built to last. It's that quality that has made me a loyal customer to this brand. I have yet to be disappointed when purchasing their toys. So I turned to Fisher Price this year to look for some of the hottest toys and must haves for my shopping list.

For my son it was an easy choice. From the moment I saw the commercials for the Crawl Around Car I knew that was number one on my list. His favorite thing to do is open and close things. So this will be a way better option then the current opening and closing of the baby gate! I happened to run into this toy on display in my local Walmart and had a blast exploring all of the things for a baby to do with this toy. My son will love turning that steering wheel, moving the shifter, and sorting the shapes. It's going to be a hit!

·         Laugh & Learn™ Crawl Around™ Car

o   The Laugh & Learn Crawl Around Car puts babies in the driver seat of a fun-filled learning vehicle just their size. The interactive lights and sounds dashboard will take baby on fun learning adventures. ARP: $59.99 Ages: 6-36 months

For my daughter things are getting a little harder. She's at the age where she has clear interests and makes her own wish list. Fortunately, two of the things I had my eye on for her made it to her wish list when she was going through the toy book!

·         Disney Princess Klip Klop Stable by Little People

o   The Little People Disney Princess Klip Klop Stable brings the horses of the Disney Princesses to life. Watch as you place Rapunzel and Maximus on the ramps and they magically "klip klop" down to their next destination. ARP: $39.99 Ages: 1 ½ - 5 years



·         Barbie® Dreamhouse®

o   Barbie® doll’s newly renovated, three-story Dreamhouse® will debut as girls’ new luxury toy home. Every girl’s dream, the new house features six fab rooms and luxe details that any doll will appreciate, including pink “stainless steel” appliances, and not one — but two elevators! ARP: $184.99 Age: 3+

Honestly, I am loving this age with my daughter! She is into imaginary play and is so creative. She comes up with fun story lines for her Barbies and Princess's.... so I know that either of these will facilitate hours of creative play. And they are toys I would totally get down on the floor and play with her!

This is just a sampling of the amazing toy selections for boys and girls this Holiday season from Fisher Price. If you are looking for hot toys that are high quality and priced right... check them out. And you can find Fisher Price at pretty much every major retailer. Happy Shopping!

0 comments: