Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Little Pony - Friendship Is Magic: A Pony For Every Season

Coming to DVD November 19, 2013

Los Angeles, CA – Soon the season will change and another year will come to a close, but the ponies from Ponyville know friendship is important all year long! My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: A Pony For Every Season is coming to DVD November 19 from Shout! Factory Kids in collaboration with Hasbro Studios. The set includes 6 episodes of the hit TV show and a Sing-Along as a bonus feature.

There’s a Pony for every season and an episode for every Pony in this fantastic collection of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. That’s right! Each member of the Mane 6 – Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack and Pinkie Pie – gets her very own opportunity to shine with six episodes guaranteed to have you laughing and singing as you discover the magic of friendship!

Through Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall, My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: A Pony For Every Season is sure to entertain us all!

The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic series is currently airing on The HUB TV Network.

Bonus Features:
Sing-Along

My Thoughts:
My daughter adores these lovable ponies and this is the perfect DVD to have on hand. We watch My Little Pony on the HUB network, but sometimes she will ask to watch it when it's not on and now we have any easy solution. We just pop this DVD in and she can pick which of her favorite ponies she wants to visit with that day.

This is a show I enjoy sharing with my daughter because of the wonderful, positive messages that are portrayed by the ponies. Friendship is an ongoing theme, but it's how the ponies handle differences and issues that kids also face. Every time the ponies come out as friends and work through their problems. They learn that friendship is the most important thing and to always be there for each other.

Each episode on this DVD is different and fun. My daughter loves to sing and dance along with these colorful ponies! I would definitely recommend you check them out. And this is the perfect DVD as you will get to know each of the ponies and their different personalities in these 6 fabulous episodes.

* I received a copy of this DVD for review purposed. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

0 comments: