Tuesday, November 26, 2013

iCaughtSanta.com - FREE Photos!


iCaughtSanta.com is a really fun way to bring even more holiday magic into your home. It's as easy as 1-2-3. Simply upload a photo of your tree, stockings, house.... really anything.... and add in a fun image of Santa. Then you can show your kids that you caugh Santa in the act!

We did this a couple of years ago with my daughter and she thought it was the coolest thing ever. This is a fun and affordable way to make the magic come alive. And right now you can do it for FREE!

Simply go through the steps and then at checkout enter the code SantaShare for your free picture. This code expires on December 10th... but you can use it as many times as you want to up until that point. So share the magic with family and friends!

I just did this fun process and made a great photo of Santa getting caught in front of our stockings! It was quick and easy and look how great it came out!


I am really impressed with how easily you can move Santa around and size him to fit your photo. And he comes out looking crisp and clear.  We don't have our tree up yet, but it's going up this weekend! So I will be sure to share some more fun pics once we deck our halls.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

Krista said...

This is such a cute idea...can't wait to try it!