Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pound Puppies: A Perfect Match - on DVD April 8th



Not every puppy is perfect for every person, and the Pound Puppies are dedicated to making sure their furry friends end up in the right hands! On April 8th, 2014, join Lucky, Cookie, Niblet, strudel and Squirt as they continue on their mission to find a person for every pup with the release of Pound Puppies: A Perfect Match on DVD. Featuring five fun-filled adventures, this DVD collection is pried to own with an SRP of $9.99.

The Pound Puppies find they have their paws full with their newest adventure! In A Perfect Match, the Pound Puppies come to the rescue when a so-called "unmatchable puppy" finally finds his match - and loses him, assist a shy puppy on a High Energy Scouts camping trip, help a fearless pup to bolster his confidence, and they have to investigate why a paper girl's deliveries are always late!

My Thoughts:
Pound Puppies is a wonderful show for my daughter and I to sit down and watch together. I grew up with Pound Puppies and even still have some of my stuffed pups that I have passed down to her. She loves to gather up the gang to watch an exciting episode, and I love to join her.

The Pound Puppies are a very lovable crew. Each one has their very own distinct personalities, but together they make an amazing team. I love the themes of friendship and teamwork that are portrayed throughout the five fun and adventure filled episodes found on this DVD.  I love that we can pop in a fun episode whenever we would like. We have great conversations about how they were good friends and helpful to each other. It's a great show! My only complaint is that after every episode she asks for a puppy! it has instilled a real love for dogs and an understanding of their need for love and the right people to take care of them.

0 comments: