Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Softsoap - Acai Berry and Tropical Water Body Wash


This has been a long hard winter. I have been dreaming of the arrival of spring... hoping it would come with warm temperatures and lots of sunshine. To my dismay the first day of spring brought snow and rain. My body and soul were crushed. I decided this was the perfect day to try something new. So I broke out my new bottle of Softsoap Acai Berry and Tropical Water body wash.

Indulge your skin and senses with the new Softsoap Acai Berry & Tropical Water Body Wash. The formula is infused with extract of acai berry, nature's antioxidant rich fruit, and moisturizing beads that leave skin feeling silky soft. An awakening shower experience is created through a refreshing fragrance that invigorates both body and mind.

As a mom of two little ones... my shower time is my "me time." So treating myself to a hot shower with an amazing body wash is just about as good as a vacation. I was so pleased with my experience with this body scrub. For starters, it smells amazing. It is fresh without being overwhelming. And then you add to it the moisturizing beads that my dry skin so needed. When I stepped out of the shower my skin did not feel tight and dry like it often does. I truly felt a difference... one that I love!

If you are looking for something to invigorate, moisturize, and just make your shower a little more fun.... I would recommend you give this body was a try! Look for it at mass retail, drug and grocery stores nationwide.

* I received a sample of this product for review purposed from Colgate-Palmolive. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

0 comments: