Monday, July 5, 2010

Babywood Review

Unique shirts are my favorite! I love when you come across something unique, and there is no better place to do that than Etsy. And that is exactly where I found Babywood.

Babywood is an adorable site that offers onesies and t-shirts that sport your favorite movie and t.v. quotes. When I first started to look around their large selection I had my eye on some of The Office shirts, because I think that is one of the funniest shows ever. But then I saw that they had an awesome selection of shirts from Lost. How cool!

Babywood was kind enough to send me one of the Lost shirts for review and I am so glad they did. This shirt is so cool because only people who are familiar with the show will understand the shirt. And you can bet no one on the playground will be sporting the same shirt!

The shirt is made of high quality material. It has survived several trips through the washing machine without fading. They are also very affordable (ranging from $14-$16). Babywood offers a variety of designs in sizes newborn-7 and also have junior sizes available for $2 more. They can also put the designs on tote bags. Head on over to Babywood and check out their selection!

1 comments:

Krista said...

I am a fan of Momma Drama on FB.

krisnyu@gmail.com