Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ROCKABYE Baby - Lullaby Renditions of Black Sabbath


Rockabye Baby offers the greatest selection of CD's for children. They take the music we are familiar with and love and turn it into relaxing and beautiful lullabies for your little one. They have a huge selection of CD's featuring lullaby renditions from The Beach Boys, Journey, Kanye West, Guns and Roses and much more.

I was fortunate enough to review Lullaby Renditions of Journey several months ago. I fell in love with the concept behind this music. I loved being able to listen to songs that I recognized and enjoyed while my little one snoozed. Sure beats listening to Hush Little Baby for the thousandth time.

Since doing that review I have purchased Lullaby Renditions of the Beach Boys and Lullaby Renditions of Cold Play. I have been so happy with each and every CD I have listened to. I also purchased Lullaby Renditions of Bob Marley for a good friend of mine. She has also reported back nothing but wonderful reviews of the CD.

I am thrilled to have the opportunity to share with the you the news of another CD joining the Rockabye Baby family, Lullaby Renditions of Black Sabbath. I know what many of you are thinking... Black Sabbath is not for kids. And normally I would absolutely agree with you. However, this is part of the magic of Rockabye Baby, they manage to make any song into a beautiful lullaby. The songs are so relaxing and peaceful, it's exactly what you would want your baby listening to.

I highly recommend you check out Rockabye Baby's fantastic selection. There is something for everyone and it will truly change your nap time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the follow yesterday, following you back :)

sara said...

We have a ton of Rockabye Baby...I love it and so does my little one!

Jenn said...

lol You kind of threw me with the black sabbath and rockabye baby but i love that they have different mixes to choose from! I think the beach boys would be a fun one! Great review! :)