Thursday, May 26, 2011

Little Miss Turns 2!

Wow, it has taken me all week to have a spare minute to get this post up! Spring is a busy time if year, but thankfully now that it has stopped raining it has been filled with fun things!

Little Miss had her party this past weekend and then turned 2 on Tuesday! I thought I would share some snapshots of a wonderful day.
I loved the decorations we got from Heart 2 Heart! It really brought our patio to life with butterflies hanging all over.
Little Miss looked fabulous in her pink dress with matching hat.... perfect for a tea party!
She really is my princess!!
And she made out like a bandit!!


And she got this awesome KidKraft kitchen from us on her actual birthday. She woke up to find it all stocked and ready for playing!!

We then spent the day at the zoo.
And ended the day with ice cream!
This birthday rocked!!

5 comments:

ElmoFan said...

Looks like a great time!

Mom vs. the boys said...

wow that really did look fun and what a great kitchen set!

Lara said...

Thanks! This was a great birthday for everybody... haha! I think I had as much, if not more, fun than her!

Jenn said...

She is so cute!! She looks like she's enjoying that icecream.

Lara said...

Haha, yeah I think that was her favorite part!