Monday, May 2, 2011

Welcome to the Birthday Bash!!

First of all, I have to apologize! This event should have started last week but our entire family has come down with varied illnesses at once. It started with little miss leaving school last Monday with pink eye and double ear infections. That quickly spread to my husband who was confirmed sick on Thursday. Friday morning I woke up with some terrible head cold... sinus infection.... allergies.... who knows! It has lasted all weekend and I am off to the doctor later this morning. Needless to say, we have been lacking sleep and barely functioning.

But since I am home from work today I say... let's get this party started!! As I mentioned before, we are celebrating my daughter's 2nd birthday!! Her actual birthday is on May 24th, so this is an early kick off to the big event!

I hope you all enjoy the reviews and giveaways I have in store for you. And a very big thank you to all the wonderful sponsors taking part in this event!

Party on!

0 comments: