Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Fairy Tale Books Review


As a mother and a teacher and I am a huge advocate for reading. I believe that reading to your children from a very young age is so important. Not only is it beneficial for them, but it's a wonderful time for you to bond with your children and go on some exciting adventures!

My Fairy Tale Books offers a really unique reading experience. It allows you to personalize a story with your child's name, hometown, their friends names, age, and so much more. This brings the idea of going on an adventure through reading to a whole new level! It makes the book incredibly personal and special to the child.

My Fairy Tale Books is the perfect place to find personalized books because of the variety they offer. They have a ton of titles and genres to make finding the perfect one for your toddler or young child easy. Some of the titles also feature some beloved characters, like the gang from Sesame Street. They even offer personalized kids DVD's.  I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to check one of their personalized books out in person for this review. Since my daughter loves the story of Beauty and the Beast I decided to go with that title.



I love the set up of their website. You can easily browse your selection of titles, and once you pick one you can look ahead at the story and see all the places where the book will be personalized. This truly sets this company apart! The ordering process was so easy. I began by competing the information for the personalization. I was even able to right a dedication for my child.

The book arrived quickly and my daughter was beyond thrilled! We read the story over and over again. Each time she heard something specific to her her face would light up! This is the perfect gift for a little boy or girl. They even have special titles for birthday books. What a wonderful way to instill a love of reading from a young age and create a keepsake they will hold on to for years to come.

You can also check out My Fairy Tale Books on facebook and Twitter. And you can learn more about them and all that they offer on their blog.

0 comments: