Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Birthday Bash - Century Novelty

When planning a party I am always on the lookout for those different items that just add something special to the event. This year I was working with a Disney Princess theme but I wanted to add some touches that went with the theme but weren't Disney. I turned to a great site, Century Novelty, to find some magic touches!

Century Novelty is a great place to go when planning any sort of event. Their website is easy to navigate and search for what you're looking for. For my event I types in princess and came across these adorable tiaras that would made the perfect touch for each little girl to receive when they walked into the party.

I placed one tiara in front of each child's goodie bag.
From there I found so many great items! I found balloon holders that had crowns in them, crowns for the boys to wear, necklaces for each princess to receive and wands for them to feel truly magical. Each item added a special touch to a wonderful and special day! We even got princess bubbles to put out on the tables for all the guests. Bubble blowing contests were happening all over the place!

Be sure to check out all the fun and affordable items from Century Novelty for your next party or event!

*I received samples to write this review. However, all opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

2 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

She is getting so big. She is beautiful. I have to browse the site more. Since it is summer I have to get a few items for an upcoming party.

Lara said...

It's a fun site to browse! I love party planning!