Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Nappers Review

I had seen the commercial for Happy Nappers and I thought they looked really cute. They come as this pillow that is the Happy Nappers special home. There's a big door on the front that has a doorbell. When you ring the doorbell you can hear your special friend sleeping inside. The door zips open and out comes your Happy Napper friend. So your pillow house now transforms into a cuddly friend!

I recently had the opportunity to pick out a Happy Napper for review. I had a hard time picking from their cute selection. But I eventually decided that my daughter would be most excited about the Unicorn who comes inside a purple castle. She loves purple and castles so I knew this would be a hit!

When our Happy Napper arrived I brought the castle into my daughter's playroom while she wasn't looking and rang the doorbell. When the unicorn began snoring she immediately turned to see what I had. I told her I had a special friend inside the castle but that she was sleeping. My daughter was so excited. She tip-toes over and asked if we could open the door. She slowly unzipped to see who was inside. When we pulled out the magical unicorn her face lit up!


She has a little trouble transforming from the castle to the unicorn and the other way around. But she's only two and will probably have that mastered in no time. She get s a real kick out of the doorbell and loves to tuck her sleepy friend in at night. She began calling it her cuddly buddy and has slept with it every night since we go it. I am excited to get her another one form this cute collection!

Check out Happy Nappers and their selection online. You can also get free shipping by using the code SPECIAL4U.

*I was provided one of more of the above mentioned product for review purposed. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My daughter has been wanting one of these. They are so cute! I didn't realize they were that big though! Awesome!

Lara said...

Yeah, they're pretty big!!