Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tea's New Summer Collection - Review

Summer is upon us and one of my favorite things to do to get ready for the heat is to shop for a new wardrobe for my daughter! I can openly admit that dressing my little one up in beautiful dresses and cute outfits has been a part of my dreams since I found out I was having a girl. And Tea is definitely the place to go to find those fun summer outfits... for girls and boys ages 0-12!

I am always looking for something unique. Something that's stylish but will stand out at the playground. Tea's new summer collection is filled with great pieces for any activity. They have bright and cheerful dresses, t-shirt and shorts sets, light weight pajamas, and the ever adorable rompers.

I was beyond thrilled to learn that I would have the chance to check out some of these new pieces in person. When my package arrived I dove right in to see which pieces were chosen for my little one to try out. Inside I found the beautiful Two Tie Surf Lily Dress, the Moon Orchid Trapeze Dress, and the fun Two Tie Romper.


What I love so much about this entire line is that it provides comfort while staying stylish. Every item I received was soft and light weight. Exactly what I would want to put on my daughter on a hot summer day to keep her cool and comfortable. But while they're comfy and light they are also full of color, shape, and style.

I would highly recommend that you check out Tea and all that they have to offer. i am a big fan of the quality and variety, and I'm sure you'll find something you love!