Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Costume Super Center - Cinderella Review

This past weekend was my daughter's 3rd birthday party. She decided that she wanted to have a Disney Princess theme so I really ran with it. I wanted to make the day as magical and special as I could. So as part of her special day I wanted her to get to dress up as her favorite princess. Well, that's easier said then done since her favorite princess changes  by the day. But she said she wanted to be Cinderella which I thought would be the perfect fir for the party!

We have several princess dresses but we didn't have a Cinderella dress. Luckily Costume Super Center came to the rescue! They have an amazing selection of costumes for boys, girls, infants, and adults. Anything you are looking for you can find there. I love having this site available to me throughout the year when the need arises for a costume. My daughter adores dressing up so shopping online makes it easy and affordable to let her imagination run wild with costumes galore!
I am so thrilled with the Cinderella costume! It has some really nice details like pearls drapped across the top and a Cinderella broach in the center. The skirt is sparkly and she certainly felt like a princess. I received so many comments about how beautiful she looked and how nice it was that she dressed the part.

Costume Super Center made this a very positive experience. The size was just right, it arrived quickly, and it is a great product. I would definitely recommend you check them out this Halloween or for any special costume needs you may have.

0 comments: