Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mommy Moment

Everyone tells you that time goes so quickly once you have kids. That you basically blink your eyes and they are all grown up. Every day this seems more and more true. I look at other people's kids and I feel like they have been babies forever... but when I look at my own I wonder when they got to be so big.

This week  my son turned 4 months old. He is still so little and so brand new. But in a way he has grown so much. While I won't rule out the possibility of us having another baby... it seems pretty unlikely. It seems like our family may be complete. And that makes it a little bit harder this time around.

When my daughter was a baby I felt like I could really enjoy everything and not miss the stages she went through because I would always have another baby. I had it all planned in my head that there would be at least one more. Now I have that second baby and I am scared to let anything go. I don't want to pack away any clothes that are getting snug. I want to keep the small sizes on him as long as I can.

Time is flying by. And while I can honestly say that each stage they go through is better than the last... I want to hold on to every second I can. I want to hold on to my babies.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work! That is the type of info that are supposed to be shared across the net.
Shame on the seek engines for not positioning this post upper!
Come on over and discuss with my website .
Thank you =)