Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mabel's Labels Review

I'm going through a phase of wanting to label everything! Ok, I don't really think this is a phase. I think it's going to last a very long time because I am just at the beginning of sending my daughter out of the house with lots of her own things. Child care is the first small step and it's an easy one. First of all, she's too young to really be super attached to anything and she doesn't even know what's going with her each day. If her backpack went home with the wrong kid she would never know. But I would. I pay money for all the little things that walk out of this house. Whether it's a sippy cup or a book, I don't want it disappearing for the simple fact that someone thought it was theirs.

Have you ever noticed that every kid on the playground has the same sippy cup? Or when you go for a play date you look around and see tons of familiar toys? So it's very easy to get things mixed up. Labeling things makes it so much easier to know at a glance that something is yours.

Mabel's Labels sent me some labels since I am a Buzz Mama. They are great! I have put them on her lunch box, sippy cups, some books, and I am only getting started. I am labeling clothing, shoes, bags, and more.

Their labels are:
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Microwave safe
  • UV resistant
  • Peel and stick
  • Satisfaction guaranteed
And you get to pick your color and icon to really make them personalized to your child. Check out their huge selection on their website!

5 comments:

Mom vs. the boys said...

Love Mabel's labels! they are the best~

Lara said...

Me too! they are so awesome!

Show Me Mama said...

I Personally love labels. These look so adorable and I can definitely use them in my daughter's ballet and tap shoes. Thanks for sharing

Jenn said...

I LOVE Mabel's Labels! :D

Andrea said...

These would be a great idea to label my spices in my kitchen. Will have to check out the company.