Wednesday, June 8, 2011
I spend a lot of time searching the Internet for a discount code or printable coupons. Sometimes I find myself at dead ends wasting time on sites that didn't have anything to offer. MyCoupons.com is really a great resource to use to find great deals at your finger tips.
Here is a little about what MyCoupons.com has to offer:
· Hundreds of coupons codes on site from retailers like Sears, Macys, Kmart, Children’s Place, and many more!
· Nations oldest coupon site – founded in 1995
· CouponPros on staff that talk to merchants to get exclusive deals and to help people with couponing and saving money
· Exclusive offers only available on site
· Weekly Newsletter emailed with top deals and promotions
· Facebook site with VIP List for additional deals and weekly prize giveaways
· Discounted Gift Cards – buy retailer cards below face value, ex. AMC Theatre card with $25 balance for $21.25
The site is well organized and easy to navigate. Whether you are looking for grocery coupons, discount gift cards, or deals at tons of stores you can easily and quickly find what's available. Can you can even search by alphabetical order to see if your favorite store is listed (they have so many, I bet it is!). They even have offers for things for you to do with your family. You can find everything from Netflix coupons to Expedia coupons.
Check out the site and start saving!