Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Transformers: Beast Wars - Now on DVD!

Brace yourself to relive some of the most epic TRANSFORMERS battles and non-stop action adventures through the 15th Anniversary release of BEAST WARS.  In 1996, TRANSFORMERS fans were introduced to this stunning saga between the heroic MAXIMALS and the evil PREDACONS wherethese powerful TRANSFORMERS disguised themselves as some of the fiercest and most ferocious animals on Earth. In a flash of an instant, these beasts turned into battle-tested robot warriors ready for combat. Created by Hasbro and produced by Mainframe Entertainment, the hugely successful animated series TRANSFORMERS: BEAST WARS ran for three successful television seasons and garnered an Emmy® Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation.  

On June 7, 2011, Shout! Factory, in collaboration with Hasbro, Inc., will unleash theTRANSFORMERS: BEAST WARS Season One 4-DVD set, featuring all 26 visually stunning episodes and exciting bonus features.  A must-have for fans and families, this DVD set promises to keep you on the edge of your seat with exciting adventures and is priced to own at $29.93 SRP. 
I don't have all the many memories of Transformers. My mom says that I watched them sometimes, but what I really do remember is the toys. My friend had a whole bunch of them and when I would go over to play that was always what I wanted to play with. He would always narrate using proper terminology from the show, but I would just want to transform them.

But when I heard that they were releasing this DVD I was really interested. I was sure my husband must have watched them and I absolutely love a blast from the past. I was right, he had watched them and he was really excited to relive it and share it with our daughter.

Some of the cartoons today just don't live up to our expectations so it's really cool to be able to share cartoons of the past with our kids. Check it out today!

0 comments: