Monday, October 17, 2011

CampusBookRentals.com


It was not all that long ago that I was going through college and then graduate school. I remember the shock I experienced each and every semester as I would stand in the bookstore and watch the numbers rise as each text book was scanned. Hundreds of dollars in books each and every semester.

Every semester I would try to get to the bookstore early and purchase the used books. At the end of the semester I would run back and try to sell back some of my books. But I held onto a few. Sometimes it was because I didn't make it to the bookstore before the window for selling back closed, and sometimes it was because I felt the books were really helpful and should be kept for future reference.

I recently came across a stack of my books and tried to sell them online. The textbooks were basically worthless. The editions were out of date even though it's only been two years since I used them. I never looked back on those books for reference because I had the internet at my fingertips and it's faster. Lots of money went down the drain.

The fact of the matter is that there is no escaping getting the textbooks your professor requires. But CampusBookRentals.com offers a great alternative to spending a fortune on those books. You can order your books online at 40%-90% off bookstore prices. You can use them as if they were your own, even highlighting in them. They ship to you and from you for FREE, and they even offer flexible renting periods to accommodate your needs. They even offer a 30 day guarantee, so should you drop a class you can just send the book back for a full refund. This is an amazing way to save money and have your textbooks while you need them.

And as if this doesn't sound sweet enough, CampusBookRentals.com is also giving back in a big way. For every textbook that is rented a portion of the proceeds is donated to Operation Smile. Operation Smile allows children who need cleft lip surgeries to have them even though their families would not normally be able to afford it. Every child deserves to have the brightest smile, and CampusBookRentals.com helps make that happen!

Check it out and spread the word! Save money and make children smile!

0 comments: