Thursday, October 13, 2011

National Popcorn Month with The Popcorn Factory

Did you know that October is National Popcorn Month? I didn't know that until recently! The Popcorn Factory reached out to me to share this news and to share with me one of their limited edition Boo! tins. As a popcorn lover I was thrilled to get the chance to check it out and munch on their popcorn.

This tin is filled with 3 yummy flavors, all-natural butter, robust Cheese, and my favorite... caramel corn. I love the variety because you bring it out when company comes and there is something for everyone!

When the tin arrived I opened it up to check it out before my husband and daughter could get their hands on it.
At first I thought the tin was too tiny for the three of us to share. But I quickly realized that it was probably the perfect size. We've had the really big tins in the past and we would be eating popcorn for so long that it would become stale. This tin allowed us to all enjoy the popcorn while it was it's freshest! The butter and caramel were empty first, but really all three flavors were ymmy!

This is a really fun tin to send someone to celebrate National Popcorn month and Halloween! Check out their site for the many other options and occasions.

4 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

Oh, we love popcorn in our family and this will also make great christmas gifts. Thanks for sharing.

Lara said...

Yes! I love to get the popcorn tins for Christmas! We got one every year as kids and we loved it!

Krista said...

Love, love, love the popcorn tin!

Lara said...

Isn't it great?