Sunday, August 29, 2010

Costume Discounters Review

Do you know what is right around the corner? Halloween! With all the cool weather we've been having I can't help but think about fall. And Halloween is one of my favorite parts of fall! I used to love dressing up and picking out my costume. But have you noticed how expensive Halloween costumes have gotten? I mean come on, it's for one day and it won't fit them next year. That's why I was so excited to find Costume Discounters.

Costume Discounters offers the hottest costumes of the year along with the traditional favorites at prices you will love. But the fabulous thing is that their cheap costumes are high quality! And they have a great selection of costumes for all ages, including infant Halloween costumes.

So I began my infant Halloween costume hunt. I wanted to find something adorable for my little girl's 2nd Halloween. I was so excited to see the adorable Disney Toy Story Alien Costume! This is one of the hottest movies this year... and the aliens are so cute!

The costume is great for a toddler. I got it in size 12-18 months (my daughter will be 17 months when Halloween arrives). The body suit is very cute and has great snaps for easy diaper changes. But the head is huge and definitely needs to be adjusted with safety pins in order for her to keep it on.

Check out their selection of costumes!

5 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

Oh, she looks so adorable :). Love it. I like their costumes, I might even have to look for us for our Halloween party. Thanks for the review.

Unknown said...

OMG! That is too cute! I love it!

Heather @ 3 kids and lots of pigs said...

What a cutie. Thanks for doing this review. I have often wondered what the quality was of this company. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Krista said...

Love it!!!! She can always use the head for dress up as she gets older, too.

Jenn said...

She's so cute! I bet she loves it!