Loblolly Lane is an amazing company started by two best friends who have an unbelievable talent and sense of style. They take the most gorgeous fabrics and turn them into tunics and skirts for women and skirts and dresses for girls. They also offer some bright and beautiful accessories.
Loblolly Lane was kind enough to send me one of their Twirl Skirts for review. The skirt is bright and beautiful. I love the versatility of this skirt. I plan to use it in the summer as well as the fall. Add leggings and it's perfect for cooler weather!
The skirt is very well made and easy to take care of. I highly recommend that you check out Loblolly Lane's great selection and help support some of our fellow momma's with amazing talent!
GIVEAWAY: One Lucky Reader will be able to pick any one item from Loblolly Lane!
HOW TO ENTER: Leave a separate comment for each entry and be sure to leave your e-mail address!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Take a look around Loblolly Lane and tell me which item you would pick!
1. Follow Loblolly Lane on Facebook (2 entries) post on their wall for 1 extra entry!
2. Follow Loblolly Lane on Twitter (2 entries)
3. Follow my blog
4. Follow me on Twitter (2 entries) and tweet (1 entry per tweet - 1 tweet per day)
5. Enter another one of my current giveaways (a list can be found top right - 1 extra entry for each one you enter!)
6. Fan me on Facebook (2 entries)
This giveaway is open to US and Canada.
This giveaway ends on August 22, 2010 at 5:00 pm EST. One winner will be chosen by Random.org and notified by e-mail. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Good Luck!