Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fall Frenzy Sneak Peek: PowerMat


My husband doesn't typically get too excited about the things I get for reviews. I am usually doing things for my daughter or myself, so he always asks to see because he's amazingly supportive like that... but this time was different.

I told my husband that I was going to have the opportunity to review a PowerMat and he immediately thought it was cool. He looked it up online to find out more details and seemed a little excited. Then the day came that my package arrived from PowerMat. I didn't even get a chance to open it up and see what was inside before he ran upstairs with it and set it all up. I can't tell you how to set it up because I didn't get to do it, but my husband said it was really easy and all you had to do was plug it in and hook up whichever adapters (power cubes) you want to use.

We received a travel PowerMat that comes with one power cube, a mat with a case and several adapters. We also received the Home and Office PowerMat which comes with one power cube, a mat and several adapters. Finally, we received the iPod/iPhone dock that allows you to simply plug your device into it and place it on the charger mat.

We are a household full of gadgets so the PowerMat has truly come in handy. Each night we have my husbands iPhone, a Nintendo DS and a blue tooth headset. We can also hook up our iPods when they need charging.
Check out my surge protector before and after!
What I love most about the PowerMat is that we instantly eliminated a whole bunch of wires and made the night stand much neater. And my second favorite thing is that this is awesome for traveling! I can't tell you how many times I have gone on vacation and forgotten a charger for something! Now I know I will have a nice little kit to bring with me!

Check PowerMat out on Facebook and Twitter!

Do you want to win a PowerMat? You will have the chance during our Fall Frenzy Event on August 27th! PowerMat will be sponsoring THREE giveaways during the event.




0 comments: